Top Social

Active Wear For Casual Wear

Monday, February 3, 2014


Are you guys ready for spring and summer because I know I am. I'm ready to show some skin and and enjoy summer activities. Speaking of summer I recently decided to change my way of eating and opted to be more healthier.
Although I'm confident with my current weight there are some areas on my body that I want to improve by the summertime. I want to work on my mid section and also my back fat. I have been inspired by many people but Kendra is such a great motivator. I decided to go shopping for some fashionable work out gear at Lane Bryant and there is where I spotted this comfortable and cute jumper. This jumper in my opinion was to cute to work out in and get sweaty. I would rather wear it out on a  kick back relaxed day where I'm out shopping or lunch. On this particular day Lane Bryant was offering a 30% discount off of items that were not on sale. They also had a promotion to sign up for a credit card and receive an addition 15% off if you were improve or not. This jumper was originally $79.99 and I end up spending only $46.00 and that was a major score for me. Here I paired this jumper with a very classic heel in this vibrant red color. I also added a plain white tank under the jumper. Cute, Causal, and Comfortable.


activewear,plussize,lanebryant,blogger,ninewest,dswshoes
    

Jumper - Lane Bryant
Shoes- Nine West
2 comments on "Active Wear For Casual Wear"
  1. I absolutely love how you made this super casual outfit into something so comfortable and chic. This will definitely help me upgrade my lazy days. Love the pairing of red lips & heels.

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! You look really good here. I am so glad there is someone for motivation. I thought being a little healthy will not take me anywhere and I will not be able to wear good clothes. I am so grateful to you, you are a true inspiration. I even bought designer leggings after going through one of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete